Rustic White Bean & Thyme Pot Pies (Two Ways!）
学校即将放寒假，而我，一方面，am so excited to have my little buddy back at my side for a couple of weeks!I have visions ofhomemade cookiesand盐面饰品还有做姜饼的房子，虽然我完全承认，到休息结束时，我的大部分计划可能已经转移到索菲亚第一和野生卡拉特马拉松。我计划在这个月的剩余时间里将工作保持在最低限度，以帮助支持前者，并希望（大部分）防止后者。因此，我拍过照片，written,and scheduled a handful of recipes to share between now and then … and let winter break begin!!
Oh wait!我想我已经超前了。I have a recipe to share right now!Okay guys,有一阵子我一直在努力想出完美的馅饼食谱。Something hearty with a good amount of protein for the 万博manbet官网vegetarians yet it won't be weird if you add meat to the mix.冒着自吹自擂的危险，I really think I've finally nailed it with these Rustic White Bean & Thyme Pot Pies.
Individual pot pies are another perfect way tofeed meat-eaters and 万博manbet官网vegetarians at the same table.Simply start with a veggie base,add some cooked chicken (or turkey,hi leftovers!) to the meat-eaters' portions,and away you go!!
Oh,如果你愿意，you can totally make use of可爱的小字母表饼干切割机区分锅派。
These Rustic White Bean & Thyme Pot Pies make the perfect winter dinner situation.They're surprisingly easy to make – especially when you resort to store-bought pie crust as I often do.If you prefer a homemade situation that has no dairy,look no further thanMinimalist Baker's coconut oil pie crust.It's terrific!!
Okay,so we've got hearty cannellini beans along with hunks of carrots and buttery Yukon Gold potatoes,all in a savory,creamy,百里香酱简单的，乡村的，yet somehow special.Even though this pot pie doesn't contain traditionally wintery veggies,我想，它只是尖叫着安慰和冬天。不是字面意思，因为那太可怕了。
说到冬天，I'm off for winter break!节日快乐，friends,在另一边见！!
心形白豆，carrots,and potatoes in a creamy thyme-flavored sauce.Just add cooked chicken or turkey for the meat-eaters!!
- 3 tablespoons butter,素食黄油（像地球平衡），或橄榄油
- 1个中黄色洋葱，diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots,去皮和粗切（约1杯）
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or sea salt + more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper + more to taste
- 2 medium cloves garlic,minced
- 2 1/2杯低钠蔬菜汤
- 1(15盎司)罐装香蕉豆(或1 1/2杯煮熟的豆子)，排水和冲洗
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 你最喜欢的商店买的馅饼皮或自制馅饼皮I really like this椰子油饼皮)**
- 1/4 cup cooked shredded chicken or turkey per pot pie
- 到中等平底锅，add the olive oil or vegan butter.Warm over low heat.加入洋葱和胡萝卜炒至洋葱半透明，5-6 minutes.
- Add flour,1/2茶匙盐，1/4茶匙胡椒粉。Stir constantly for three minutes,adding the garlic during the last minute.
- 慢慢倒入蔬菜汤，不断搅拌。Add the beans,potatoes and thyme sprigs.Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil,经常搅拌。Reduce heat to low,cover,and simmer.Cook,偶尔搅拌，until the potatoes are just about fork tender,大约5分钟。Remove thyme stems.Taste and add salt and pepper if desired,品尝。
- If adding chicken or turkey to any of the pot pies,add 1/4 cup to each ramekin.
- 把豆子馅分成四五份，carefully stirring those that have meat with a small spoon to evenly distribute.
- Cut circles of crust about 1″ larger than the circumference of the ramekins.跟踪肉馅饼和肉馅饼的对比。蔬菜馅饼，I like to use letter cookie cutters –"“蔬菜”素食主义者和以我为博客制作的批量为例，"CHX"鸡肉。A simple V or C will work or any old shape to help you tell them apart will do!Just be sure you at least slit the top to allow for steam to escape.
- Bake 375 degrees for about 35 minutes,until the pie crust is golden brown and the filling is nice and bubbly.
65290;如果不加肉，四份10盎司的焗牛肉只要填饱就够了。If adding meat to some,你应该能撑到五岁。
Use Earth Balance vegan butter or olive oil and a vegan pie crust (some store-bought pie crusts are vegan – check the ingredients)